Thursday, June 4, 2009

What I want to this weekend..............

Salam/Hello everyone,
How are you doing today??? I hope you all fine very well. Today we have a quiz grammer also vocabulary. So you all can do that quiz???? This friday I wanna back home to celebrate my birthday with my family. I'm so excited. Last year I celebrated my birthday party with my friends because that's time i study at Penang Matriculation college so my parent didn't come to celebrate my birthday party. So this year I wanna to celebrate with my parent and my friends. Tjhis weekend I want to watch movie like horror or ghost. That's amazing. So I hope you all enjoy this weekend okay. Oh yes now I should have done with my work to do scrap book also do my assigment for Perniagaan Mengikut Perspektif Islam. I hope I can finish this work today. This is my plan. Lastly I want to give you all my favorite song that the title is "Wake Up Call" by Hayden Panettiere. Enjoy when heard this song. Salam.


From : Nur Amalina Khairudin, A123420

2 comments:

teacher said...

hallo!
It's boring weekend that I ever had in mylife....huhuhu
because of what?
Actually,I don't know what to do a thing that can give me a happiness and cheerful day.I was bored stay in my room.Moreover,I don't have a roomate can chatting or laughting with me.So, I only online of internet all the time under my bed until my body was hurted....hehehhehe
So,don't ever try to do same activities that I have did.It was so worse for your healthy.
byeeeeeeee.....
NUR FARAHAIN MUSTAFA
A125444

teacher said...

Salam and Hello....

I'm just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to NUR AMALINA....

- Wish you much pleasure...
- Hope your dream come true...
- Enjoy your special day...
- May ALLAH bless you...

Amin...

NOOR AIN (A125463)