Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Oh my God!!!!

huhu...what a bad day.. last two weeks, my bestfriend had lost her wallet..pity her..
but, it was her own fault.. she accidently put her wallet and handphone in her bag but outside the lab during her lab class.. she lost a few of money,atm cards and her lovely handphone..during I have my lunch, i got a call from her.. she asked me to bring her to the police station to do a police report.. i would like to share with you about the police services are very bad.. my friend had to type the report by her self.. for me, that is their job.. they are responsible to jog down the report and not my friend.. after that, we have been told by the policeman, to go to Kajang's police station to meet with investigation officer.. so, my advice is please take a good care of your wallet and your belongings and keep at safety place.. ok..

Nor Afizul Bin Mohamad
A125982

0 comments: