Wednesday, June 3, 2009

MY FUTURE PLANS

I believe that every peoples has some plans for his or her future.My future plans are often connected with my dreams.Sometimes the dreams are become reality if the people has effort for the dreams are become trully.
Firstly,I would like to be businessman.It is my ambition.By the way,I would like to open one company.The company have sum of small company.For example,Hasani Management.
Secondly,I would like to have many childrens,three or more childrens.It is because childrens can make me wonderful life and interesting.After that,I would like to be a very good father.I would give my childrens a good upbringing and assis them in everything.I must be pay attention with my childrens to become a good father.In weekend,I would like my family go to picnic to relax and enjoy with my family.I would like to sent my childrens study at good school and I want my childrens learn about religion.In our family life we should be honest and help each other.
Third,I would like to have a very good car.For example,BMW car.It is because the car is famous and look luxury to owner car.The cars have many advantages and types.Then,the engine of cars is strongly than another cars.The car are suitable to businessman like me.It is because car is very important to me go to distant places very often.
Fourth.I would like to have my own house.I want biggest house.In house have five bedrooms,five bathrooms and one living room to me and my family rest.In my house,I want keep many animals there.For example,cats,birds and so many animals.I want around my house have small waterfall and look village environment.It can look beautifull in around my house.
Lastly,I would like to earn much money and then spend it on foreign travels.I always wanted to go to Indonesia and United States or Turky.I want go to the wonderfull places in this country.I wanted to go to Indonesia because I can buy so many things in there.I want shopping one’s heart’s content.I have many dreams about the future.I would like to domany things.Sometimes it is very difficult to make our plans become a reality but the plans become are truly if the persons have effort and deligion for her or his reached our dreams.

MOHD HAFIFFY BIN GHAZALI
A123286

0 comments: