Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ice Skating..!!! yuhuu!! =D


last week, my friend and I went to Sunway Pyramid to play ice skating..
this is my first time i went there.. I'm so exciting when my friend invited me to go there..
we went there at 11 a.m and arrived at 12 noon.. before we play, we have some lunch at KFC..
later, we going to play ice skating.. hehe.. the pay is only RM13 if we already have our own glove and socks.. but if we don't, we have to buy it.. i'm so sad that I got an ugly glove.. huhu
i tought that playing ice skating is as simple as we play roller skate, but it is harder than i tought..i fell down when i enter in the court.. it is so slippery.. i'm so shame...huhu.. but while i was playing, many people also fell down too..hahaha.. however, for me.. it is my new experience..
so guys, try to play it and tell me how many you fall down..hahahahhha
salam

Nor Afizul Bin Mohamad
A125982

0 comments: