Sunday, June 14, 2009

A WEDDING DAY...:')

hello...last week,i went back to my village to celebrate a wedding day...hehehe...don't shock...it's not my wedding day...it is my friend's wedding...he called me to help him on that day..... the night before the wedding, i help their family to arranged the tables and chairs.. and help them doing what is neccessary.. i went back home late at 4 a.m and i'm so tired.. on the next day, i went back to the wedding house to be a waiter..hehe.. i am so happy because i can 'usha2' beautiful ladies during the ceremony..huhu (just joking...=P ) hmm... i saw the bride and the groom are very happy during that day.. i was thinking when will be my day?? hehehhe.. the ceremony finished at 3 pm and my friends thanks to my family for helping them.. but for me, it is a pleasure to help them.. because..who knows, that one day..when i need helps, they will help me...

Nor Afizul Bin Mohamad
A125982

0 comments: