Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Future Plan

All of you have goals that you want to achieve it. Me too. Ihave my professional goals also my personal goals. My professional goals ia my education. For me, education is important role that make my life as complete and fulfilling as possible. So my plan if I have finish my Bachelor of Management I want to take Master program.
My personal goals, I want a beautiful home beside the beach,sport car,help children have trouble situation and around the world and see new places and their culture. I hope I can travel to Paris,Japan and Korea.
So nI must to get enough money to support my family go to Hajj. For repay their goodness I want to make a home for my parent that around the house full gergous flower like village. This is my ambition for repay goodness for both of them.And when I mature also have own assets I want to live with my husband with simplicity.
My happiness is what I do to achieve my goals. I hope that my next step was my best foot forward and claiming the big ladder of success.
Lastly, I hope I can make all my entire dream become reality. I wait thst's time.


Lots of love,
Nur Amalina Khairudin ( Aouda)
A123420

0 comments: