Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Dreams..

Everybody have their own dream, and the future plan, including me. Now, I’m studying at National University of Malaysia, doing my degree in Arabic. My first plan is to futher my studies at University Malaya in Master Arabic, because Arabic is a language of Al-Quran and by studying this language, I will be able to understand mane when I read it. Beside that, it helps me to accomplish my ambition to be an ambassador.

Next, I want to buy car for my parent, because since I was kid, they used asecond hand car which is not condition. With new car, they don’t have any problem it they want to far a long journey. Third, I want to send my parent to Mecca to do haj. Haji is the fifth most important thing in Islam which need to be done by everybody that able to do it.

Everybody dream about marriage, so do I. in addition, marriage is Sunnah left by our prophet, Nabi Muhammad. Because of that, we need to find a perfect partner for ourself. This is my last dream in my future plans. I hope this dream will be accomplish after I completed my studies and start working. My target to get married is when I’m 28 years old. This is my dream and plans my future.

FROM: AZMEL(a125932)
huhu...

0 comments: