Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OH MY LOVER'S......CRUSOE......

Assalamualikum to everyone........
All of you must shocked because I want to tell you about my lover's...hahahha
Actually,it's not about my lover's but my admire character in the novel story.The title of novel is "Robinson Crusoe".I really like this book cause very easy to understand their content and not have many character to remember.The main character of this book is Robinson Crusoe.He is very skilfull person cause he can make a canoe,chair and house.Besides that,he also a survival person.He can live by self in the forest without any people around him.He is a honest person.He is honest to himself about the thing that he most likes to do.He sacrifice his job as a lawyer,to
voyage to the other country and does a adventure activity althought,it's so dangerous for him.He also very bravery man.So, I like to admire him as my lover's in my heart....bye....

(A125444)

0 comments: