Tuesday, June 16, 2009

me..

My name is Mohd Azmelnizam B. Azman. I’m 20 years old. I live at Kampung Berchang, Kuala Lipis, Pahang. Now, I study at National University of Malaysia. Before that, I studied at Kuliah Al-Lughah Waddin Sultan Abu Bakar, Pekan. Before I entrancted National University of Malaysia,I’m going through “STAM”. At university, I choose Faculty of Islamic Studies, major in Arabic and Civilization Islamic and I stayed at Kolej Keris Mas.

My hobby is playing volleyball every evening. My friend and I play volleyball together at the court. I started play this game when I studied at Sekolah Menengah Agama Padang Tengku. My highest achievement in this game is represent school in national level. Beside that, my hobby is reading. My favourite book is History of Islamic, for example “Sirah Nabawiyah”,” Ibnu Khaldun”, and Islamic Historian. At the university, I can find this book at library because it is such a big library which is “Perpustakaan Tun Seri Lanang”. In the library, it have all the book that what you want. My ambition is Teacher and Religion Officer. My favourite food is Chicken Rice and Neslo Ais. I will eat this food at least once a week. Beside that, I like eating western food, for example Chicken Chop. Lamb Chop. Pizza and others.

I’m live with my parent. My father’s name is Azman Bin Dollah. He is 49 years old. He work as labour at the village. Actually, his work is repair house broken in the village area. My mother’s name is Che Gayah Bt Md. Isa. She is 42 years old. She is a housewife. Beside that, I have one sister, two young brothers and four young sisters. My sister work as a teacher at Sekolah Kebangsaan Berchang near my houses. While, my younger brother and sister still study at school.

from: azmel (A125932)

0 comments: