Thursday, June 18, 2009

Today or tomorrow????

Salam/Hello guys,
Today I have drama practice from 2 until 6 and continue 9 until we satisfied. I hope the drama will be done as what ever that we proceed. Today so busy and I can't attend class Perniagaan Mengikut Perspektif Islam because I want to focus for our drama tomorrow. Now I feel scared when I think about omorrow. What ever I must do the drama very well for my class. Despite their ending scene funny and can make me laugh but I want do the best tomorrow. So this night our last practice and I want to do something make watcher laught with the drama. This is our package. So guys good luck this night also tomorrow. I hope what we plan become reality tomorrow. To Sir, thanks give me do my presentation about the title " My Future Plan". So thanks for you all yeah. See you all this night at 9 pm at FSSK (Foundation Class).


Lots of love:
Nur Amalina Khairudin (Aouda)
A123420

0 comments: