Tuesday, June 16, 2009

SoRrY

Salam/Hello.....
Sorry because this two week this month I will busy with Pesta Konvokesyen because I must found their an accompaniment for Jom Sukan D Konvo. Also I must be prepare for Foundation Drama, attend class Perniagaan Mengikut Perspektif Islam also for Debat TNC will be done on Friday until Sunday. So next week our examination so I must prepare this subject also PPDI subject. Well in this drama I hold heroin as Aouda. She is widow. Mr.Frogg and Passapataout was meet her in India. So I hope this presentation drama can make me enjoy. I'm very happy because we all have chemistry all the student in Sir Taufik class.For Salam, you must have medicine to help you when yiu spinning okay. I hope you fine very well tomorrow.Okay guys and all of you thanks because succeed the making of our drama is Around The World In 80 Days.

From : Nur Amalina Khairudin (A123420)

0 comments: