Friday, June 19, 2009

Well Done!

Salam everyone!

First of all, I want to congratulate everybody for giving a wonderful performance in our drama presentation, especially to our best supporting actor, Taufik. This would not be possible of course without the help from the actors/actresses, narrator, script writers, director and technical and the crew members. I noticed there were some changes made to the drama as compared to the one that I saw on Thursday. Yes, it was better. I know you spent so much time on the props, and i think it's worth it. Althou there were times when some of the actors forgot their lines, I think it didn't affect thje presentation much. Congratulations once again.
I would be good if you could upload the photos in our blog.

And remember, your Final Exam on Monday. GOOD LUCK!

-Taufik

0 comments: