Friday, June 19, 2009

Congratulations For Our Successful on Drama Presentation!

salaam..Hye!wow!!!,unbelievably....
we have made it. Finally we finish our drama presentation after our hardworking effort practicing for the last week. It is a great experience either acting or watching our friend's presentation. Everyone had their own skills on acting,some person act as character Phileas Foggs, Passepartout, Aouda,Captain, Policeman, Guide, Detective Fix and so on. For me acting as Sami made me laugh myself and i think that is not truly myself...huahua..,anyway, drama presentation have been finished means our class come to the end. But, dont worry, we still in the same university, just keep in touch my friends. I'm gonna miss you all boys and especially girls....haha. GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST FOR OUR FINAL EXAM this Monday.

remember and dont forget me...radhi(A125839)

1 comments:

teacher said...

yes!that's true radhi..hehe
i'm also feel so grateful because finally the drama that we're presented was succeed and better than before.thanks to all of you because give your cooperation in making the drama successful..i got an experience in this drama as technical.although i have no experience in technical before,but i try my best..i also want to apologize if i had do something mistake since i involved in this drama and this class.i will miss u all..=[ because there has many memory that i can't forget in this class.GOOD LUCK FOR OUR EXAM AND DO THE BEST!!chaiyok2..=]

fathah,A125410