Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SoMeThInG.....

Salam/Hello guys,
Sorry Sir because i did not come to class yesterday(Wednesday) because I have to do our assignment that have to be settle that day (Wednesday). For all my friend good luck for our drama I hope we can do it better than others okay..... I hold character as Aouda in the drama "A Round The World In 80th Days". Aouda is widow and she like Mr.Fogg and will be marry him because of love. I feel enjoy when do the drama but part last drama (Ending) make me laugh because I must do romantic situation with the hero is Mr.Fogg (Wan). So funny. I try to do Aouda character very well. I hope what ever I do for the drama can make me something memory that I can't forget it. Tomorrow is our last class guys and I very happy to meet you all. I hope we can do our examination very well. Sir,in the class this morning I want to do my presentation for the title " My Future Plan". I hope you all enjoy this morning class. If I do mistake since the class start I hope you all can forgive me. To Sir also. Lastly, good luck guys and love you all.See you all this morning.


Lots of love:
Nur Amalina Khairudin (Aouda)
A123420

0 comments: