Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finished!!!!!!!

Salam / Hello........
Now I rest because tomorrow I have quiz grammer. I hope I can do it using what I have learn before also I was prepare for my oral presentation. I feel very nervous. Today at Pesta room we have celebrated birthday party for others that was born from January until Jun. My birthday on 8th June next week. I can not believe that I become old (20 years old). This sunday I celebrate my birthday with my family. I hope all my wish will be approve. Hey I want to sleep early because you all know that right???? So goog night you all have sweet dream. This night I want to give my favorite song that the title is " Darjat" by A To Z. So heartd that song and I hope this song can make your life cheerful.


From : Nur Amalina Khairudin, A123420

0 comments: