Friday, May 22, 2009

Why in the third year?

Assalamualaikum, To En.Taufik and all my friends.

First thing first, I want to apologize to En.Taufik,because I late to comment in this blog. Okay, actually I think I am the only third year student in this class. Why? Because, I didn't take the MUET exam first before I register at UKM. So in the the first year, I was studied in foundation class. But after my teacher knew that I didn't had the MUET so she said to me...haha I remembered the word "Shahril,you can go out from this class right now and take the MUET first." So I drop the foundation class.

Then I take the MUET, after I knew the result..so I know that I must improve my English in the foundation class. Why in the third year? Because in the second year I had the "Latihan Amali Industri".

Having said that, even though I already in the 3rd year and a bit senior, it doesn't mean that I'm better than the rest of all my classmates. I am still a student that need guidance not only from our beloved teacher, but also from all of my fellow students.

So I hope all of us can learn and share our knowledge together in this class. Last, but not least, enjoy your weekend!

Regards;
Mohd Shahril Abd Samat (A115722)

0 comments: