Saturday, May 30, 2009

Feel Tired but.......... BEST

Salam
Ooooooohhhhhhhh hello guys. How are you?????? I hope you all fine very well and if all of you sick please eat what a doctor give their medicine okay............ Hmmm well this saturday is the best programme. I from technical teams feel happy because that programme stroll very well. Thanks Sir Taufik give them idea what they can do this weekend. You all know that I first time donated my blood. I enjoyable with that programme. Now I know how to donated the blood. In the programme I learn more experience about how to incharge the programme so next I can use this experience in my life. You know I got new friends when I join this programme. I don't know how I feel now....because for me this is the best programme will make me can interact with people. So I hope you all can join what ever programme that Pesta Konvo do. Now I live this blog with my favorite song that I want you all hear. The title is " I'm still loving you " by Scorpion. Hope you all enjoy this weekend. Bye. Assalamualaikum.

From : Nur Amalina Khairudin, A123420

1 comments:

teacher said...

Salam and Hello!!!
I agree with you amalina ...I also enjoy with this programme...but it make me became really tired and my body is painful because I have work whole day...but it is OK because the event was successful completed. I also get many experience from this programme. Hopefully, after this I will do more better than this. I really hope all students UKM will support all the events that Pesta Konvo created....
Thank you...

From: NOOR AIN (A125463)