Saturday, May 30, 2009

LAPTOPS??

hai, my friends!!this time i want to share all of you about laptops. do you know what is a laptop? laptops are a type of personal computer which we can use anywhere. there are also know as a notebook computer. laptops usually weigh between one and three kilograms. laptops are easy to carry around. nowadays, laptops are becoming very popular because they are cheaper than before. they are useful for all people, example for businessman and also for students. we can use them with anywhere places, such as cafes,libraries, or on train. i also have a laptop. i have it during i was study at matriculation college. my mother bought it for me. i was very shocked when my mother gave it to me because i think i want it when i study at university but my mother bought it, so i just accept it. thanks a lot mum. now, i still use it. i love my laptops so much. without it, i think it is difficult for me to do many assignments. laptop is very important for students because we always use it and it is also easier for us to carry it everywhere. i always take good care of it because it is a gift from a person that is important in my life. i am very appreciate it and it also give me a spirit to study hard to make my parents proud of me. this is because when i see a laptop, i will remember my mother. i think that's all that i can share with all of you. enjoy your weekend!!! =]

NURUL FATHAH BT MOHD NOR, A125410

1 comments:

teacher said...

Salam and Hello!
It true my dear Fathah,nowdays laptop is very important especially for us because when we study at university, will use it to do many assignments.I was bought my laptop since sem 2, having a laptop I do not need to go cyber cafe to do my assignment and I can completed my work early. It also make us become easy to get any information about UKM or our assignment because we can online anytime...

From: NOOR AIN (A125463)