Saturday, May 30, 2009

Alone..

hi my friends..it is a long time for me to post at least one comment..i don't know what to say in this blog..i don't know to talk about what..this week i am alone because all my friends back to hometown, it is because they does not have any laboratory and class this week..i have many assignment that i have to do..it is about my autocad assignment and also my report that i should send this week..i also not to go anywhere because i don't feel to enjoying for this week..i am also not feeling very well right now and hope you all enjoying your day..

:)

Nur Atul Hidayah Ramli-A124503

2 comments:

teacher said...

hello...... to all my friends.. my name is Afiq hizami.. you all also can call me apec, or hero.. today i'm going to take my first post comment in this blog...
errr.... ehmmmmmmmm..... i'dont know what to say.. however i just to say hello to all my friends and to my sir..
i hope you all happy alway like me..
so, have you all smile today? :P


hero mama

teacher said...

eh... why my coment don't show at the home page?
somebady can help me?