Sunday, May 24, 2009

kaifa halukum...;')

Hai..
Salam everyone..
Actually, I’m not feeling very well..huhu
Last night, I played badminton with my friends until late night..
That is why I caught cold and that make me feel more lazy to do anything..
However, I manage to finished my ‘future planning’ essay..hehe
Do you have done yours?? Better go and finish it..
Don’t delay your homeworks..k
Hmmm… I have something to share with you all today..
Yesterday, I have started reading the Hulk’s story book that have been suggested by Sir Taufik.. for me, the book is very good for us who are weak in English..
The language used is easy to be understand..
I think that’s all for today..
Till we meet again..
Take care and don’t forget to finish your assessments..
salam

from : Nor Afizul b Mohamad (A125982)

0 comments: