Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hye everyone!!!!

My name is Mohamad Tawfik Bin Mohamad Nasir. This is my first time I create something in this blog. Actually my lecturer foundation English Sir Taufik, also have a same name with me told that every students in his class has to visit this blog for create something words. Because he will give five marks if we create something words but must less than 50 words.


So from that cased, i will story about my self. My Name is Mohamad Tawfik Bin Mohamad Nasir. I am 20 years old. I am study at National University of Malaysia. I take the literature Malay cost in that University. My hobby is playing football, such as futsal and everything activity can compare with football. Other things , i dont have any kind of food that i really like. I like all the food that I was ate. But the food must halal.


Besides that, i also like listen any kind of music. Especially, the some of music that have a slow rhythm, and nicely sound.So, thats all about my self.

3 comments:

teacher said...

Hallo,
My name is Nur Farahain Mustafa.This time, I want to share something about my journey at Kapas Island in Terengganu.The experience is so exciting and too dilfilcult I imagine it to you all.At first day I reached at Kapas Island,my heart's was stop to beat and my mouth was open because of their beautiful screening with white sand and blue sea water.I thought,I was in dreaming but I stil in the reallity world.There, I was stay at a camp.I will stop my story here.So,I continue my story's at next comment.See ya!Bye......

teacher said...

hello...I curious of interesting place occur at your state.this is because I like to wander to see beauty thing.if i have my time i will looking for a place who can mind at ease me.if you have found the interesting place i hope you can share story in this blog site.

A123535 Abu khlifah

teacher said...

Hey guys!

Ok. Last weekend was indeed a memorable week in my 20 years of life since I was involved in an event named ” Rakan Muda Desa Wawasan”at Puchong which was held on the 22nd of May until 24th of May 2009.We were separated into groups and were given a hostel family for a few days. In there, I was told to do numerous things which I was not used to. Basically, the activities listed were intended for community service, for instance, painting the public hall and also cleaning the village compound. I was surrounded by people from several backgrounds and cultures which led to varieties of knowledges to be learned from. Thus, I could sense myself growing up as I’ve seen how others determine their lives.Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to convey my heartfelt gratitude to my hostel family members as they were so much helpful during my days at their place. Also, thanks to others for your supports and encouragements. Till we meet some other time!

NAME:NUR FARAHAIN MUSTAFA
MATRIC NUMBER:A125444