Thursday, May 28, 2009

My Plan?????

Hello everyone.......My plan tomorrow go to Pesta room and then help other teams to do their work like Pameran teams because they incharge that "Hari Masyarakat Sihat" programme, go to library read a book for Foundation English and that night I go to Tasik Cempaka help arrange chairs and table also help if they want accomodation. All my technical teams go to Tasik Cempaka. So this weekend I very busy and not time to rest. I hope the programme will stroll fluently. Now I cannot sleep I don't know why....... I hope all my plan I can do it very well. All my friend I want to give you all one of my favorite songs that the title is " Soldier of Fortune" by Deep Purple. This songs keep all my memories. I hope that songs can make you all enjoy. Okay now I want to speak good night and take care yourself and see you all soon. Assalamualaikum.


From : Nur Amalina Khairudin, A123420

0 comments: