Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hello everyone!!!!!!

Hye My name is Nur Amalina Binti Khairudin A123420. I am so interesting when I learn Foundation English with Sir Taufik. I never bored when I take his class. Today I was pass up my work to do that essay about My Family and I. Next I will be present about essay 2 My Future Plan. Oh my God I feel nervous to present next week. I hope never happen that worsen my presentation. I have 2 classes at wednesday ang also Thursday. At the moment I learn Perniagaan Mengikut Perspektif Islam. I will sleep in that class although the lecture is funny. The reason I want to register Foundation English because I want to improve my English and can speak very well. Lastly.... that is about story in my life today. I will be continue later. I want go to pray and continue my study. Okay bye2 see you all guys this place this blog. Assalamualaikum.

0 comments: