Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Assalamualaikum...

My name is Mohd Azrul Hafiz Bin Ismail. Along 2 weeks I was learning Foundation English here, I am so happy and enjoy. My lecturer, En. Taufik is very kind and caring. I really want to be master in english. English is very important nowadays. Most information whether in internet, newspapers, journals, magazines and other books are written in english. In short, we can say that english is a knowledge language. In working environment, most staff in most companies use english to communicate each other. In presentation, in writing proposals, all in english. That is why english is very important now. I hope in the end of this Foundation English class, I will be able to speak well in english and I am able to write well in english. That is my hope.

0 comments: