Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hello everyone!!!!!!

Salam. Hye guys......Now I feel was filled with food and I go to Pesta room. Hey you all know that my plan has been change because my eye was ill so I can not go to library. so after this I want to back in my room at Kolej Burhanuddin Helmi and I want to rest. Later I want to go tasik Cempaka because I want to arrange chairs also table. Now in the Pesta room I do not know what I want to do.....So I think I want to rest because last night I did not sleep yet. Hmmm....I hope my plan this night will be stroll fluently and I want to give you all my favorite song also my favorite singer. The singer is Britney Spears and the title is " Born To Make You Happy". I hope you all can enjoy this song when you hear that. Okay this is for today. This night I will be back to tell what I have done okay. Wait me yeah.......Love you. Assalamualaikum.


Lots of love : Nur Amalina Khairudin, A123420

0 comments: