Saturday, May 23, 2009

my village

hi everyone!!today, i want to tell you about my village. Now, i live at Marang,Terengganu. I stay there about five years. Before that, i live at kampung pantai batu buruk.It is near to the city. I like stayed at there,because my home is near to the beach. It is a nice place. Every evening, i will go there with my cousin,my youngest sister, and sometimes i go by my self. We will walk at the coast, build a palace with sand, chatting with my cousin and enjoy with natural creation God. I feel so grateful because i can see the beauty of natural and i can stayed that nice place. It is so amazing and interesting. The opportunity that i can stayed at this village since i was child, i will not forget it. There have many sweet memories. Now, I miss that place. Every time i back home, i will go there because kampung pantai batu buruk is my father's hometown. All my father's siblings live there. That's all that i can share with all of you.=]

NURULFATHAH BT MOHD NOR,A125410

0 comments: