Sunday, May 31, 2009

Tomorrow............

Hello guys. Thanks to Noor Ain give me comment about Health Day that conducted by Pesta Konvo. Today I go back home to visit my mum and my dad. I feel better when look them very well. My younger sister tomorrow go to Morib beach and have camping there. I hope she enjoy that camping. I feel disappointed because I did not meet my younger brother. When I back he did not in my house. Mum said he go with their friends. So I did not meet him. Oh yes next week 8th June 2009 is my birhtday and I want to celebrate my birhtday this weekend and then I become old hahahahhaha. Tomorrow, my plan I want to go Pesta room to look what I can help in my technical teams. So that is my plan tomorrow. This night I wanna give my favorite songs that title is " Pergi Selamanya" by Kamikaze. This is malay song. Okay good night you all. Have a sweet dream. Assalamualaikum.


From : Nur Amalina Khairudin, A123420

0 comments: