Saturday, May 23, 2009

MY LIFE

Assalamualiakkum,hai everyone...my name is Mohd Hafiffy Bin Ghazali,A123286...I am 20 years old....you all can call me,fiffy...I am not girl but I a men..okey...hihiii...
I born in Kuala Terengganu,Terengganu....For your information,I am the elderst son from four siblings.I study in National University Malaysia or UKM.I am now study in marketing course.Before I study at UKM,I study at College Matriculation Kedah or KMK. My hobbies is playing volleyball,futsal and sleeping.I like extreme sports.In my future plan, I want to be a businessman.Then,I will open my own company.my own company like Hasani Management.This is my model company.My second future plan, I want to buy a new BMW Car.It is my favourite car.I choose BMW Car because the car look exclusive.

0 comments: