Thursday, May 21, 2009

Things to do 21/5/09

Salam and Hi everybody

First of all, it's good to see some of you have started sending messages in the blog.
You can write about almost anything. So keep sending and replying to those messages.

As I said in class today, ther are a few things for you to do.
1. Do p.18, Q.3
p. 26-27, Q.4-8
Read p.34-35
p. 42-43, Q.4-7

2. Essay 2 - My future plan
3. Online exercises Unit 1-3
4. Readers - go to Library
5. Write comments - blog

Hope you enjoy doing this. Have a nice weekend!

-Taufik

2 comments:

teacher said...

thanks sir because care about all of student in the foundation class.I will try do the best for improve my english language.I also enjoy in this class.

abu khalifah b othman A123535

teacher said...

alright sir, i will settle my assignment. i will try my best in my work. i hope you can help me to improve my English.

Mohd Shahril bin Abd Samat A115722