Wednesday, May 27, 2009

What I have done???????

Hello guys. I was back from Pesta Konvo and I celebrated my friend's birhtday was 20 years old. My friend name is Soleh. He was celebrated his birthday with technical teams. This week I busy with the programme " Hari Masyarakat Sihat" will conducted by Pesta Konvo teams as Pameran teams, Keselamatan teams also Expo Jualan teams. Well I enjoy this programme because I handle Eksplorace game to give teams check point. I sure the programme will be done as what I was plan. Now I want to prepare this morning oral presentation. I hope I can do better. Well done. Okay guys see this morning and I give this songs for you all my friends from Khatijah Ibrahim. The title is " Ku Pendam Sebuah Duka". This is my favorite song.


From : Nur Amalina Binti Khairudin, A123420

0 comments: